Cerave SA Smoothing Cream
CeraVe SA Skin Smoothing Cream for body. This Cream helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture, leaving skin feeling smoother in just 3 days*. The Salicylic Acid and UREA in the formula gently exfoliates the skin, without compromising the skin’s natural barrier. Developed with dermatologists, this fast-absorbing, non-greasy Cream helps protect the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides. The Patented MVE Technology locks in moisture giving hydration for up to 24 hours.
- Suitable for rough and bumpy skin. Also suitable for skin prone to Keratosis Piliaris.
- Gently alleviates rough and bumpy skin texture.
- Star ingredients: UREA, Salicylic Acid, LHA and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Free of physical exfoliants.
- Fragrance-free, non-irritating, non comedogenic.
- With 3 essential ceramides to protect skin’s natural barrier.
- Recommended use in conjunction with CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser.
Formulated to effectively exfoliate dry, rough & bumpy feeling skin.
he SA Smoothing Cream gently exfoliates bumps and dry patches without compromising the skin’s natural barrier. Developed with dermatologists, the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream also contains hydrating hyaluronic acid and three essential ceramides.
This smoothing cream targets dry and rough skin, and is also suitable for Keratosis Pillaris (chicken skin), a condition that results in red bumps on the face and body, usually on the upper arms and thighs.
Dead cells build up on the skin surface and create clogged pores and dry patches. The most common types of chemical exfoliates to remove bump skin and Keratosis Pillaris are Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs). The CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream contains both salicylic acid which is a BHA, and also Lactic Acid which is an AHA. Additionally the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream contains Urea which also exfoliates and stimulates cell renewal. This exfoliating cream provides skin smoothing properties. Consistent use helps the skin to feel soft and smooth.
Suitable for very dry, rough or bumpy skin. Also suitable for skin prone to Keratosis Piliaris.
Alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture with this fast-absorbing, non-greasy, hydrating smoothing cream. It also features moisturising MultiVesicular Technology [MVE] to maintain hydration levels in the skin for 24 hours.
▪ Micro beads free (no physical exfoliants)
▪ Non comedogenic.
Recommended use in conjunction with CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser.
Check out the salicylic acid FAQs to learn more about this ingredient.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves your skin’s texture and radiance
- Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against UVA and UVB rays
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Encapsulated retinol: Timed-release formula provides mild exfoliation and improves visible signs of aging without irritation
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Help retain your skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How to use
- Apply liberally as often as needed.
- Avoid eye area. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
The SA smoothing cream is recommended for use on the body for effective smoothing action. It is formulated with rich, active ingredients and in concentrations which are specifically suited to the skin of the body. If you are considering a facial product we recommend the CeraVe Facial Moisturiser which lightweight and non-comedogenic.